Each 30mL bottle contains:
– 1000mg Full Spectrum CBD
- 77.0% CBD
- 0.75% CBG
- 0.60% CBN
- 0.60% CBDV
- 2.50% CBC
- 3.00% Delta 9 THC
– MCT Oil
– What is Full Spectrum CBD Distillate?
- Contains every cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant.
– This includes THC but in such a small amount that it generally won’t induce any sort of intoxicating effect.
– Produces the “entourage effect” which results in more therapeutic benefits for whatever may be ailing you or simply for overall general health.
– Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD
- Nutrient profile
– Contains extra nutrients like minerals, fatty acids, fiber, and protein.
- Pain and inflammation
– Instead of being tied down to prescription drugs or other medications, CBD can be a good alternative.
- May reduce anxiety
– Has also been reported to reduce high anxiety symptoms of PTSD as well.
- Improves sleep quality
- Restricts growth of cancer cells
- Promotes bone growth
- Inhibits growth of bacteria
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Reducing seizures
- Reducing blood sugar levels
- Helps to keep your body strong, fit, and healthy
– What is MCT oil?
- MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides.
– Triglycerides are molecules that make up most fats, and medium-chain refers to the length of the fat molecule’s tail.
- MCT oil is a purified form of saturated fatty acids
- Our oil is sourced only from raw organic coconuts
– Benefits of MCT oil
- Easy to digest
– The shorter chain lengths of fat molecules means your body is able to break them down quicker than the more common long-chain triglycerides which are found in other fatty foods.
- More brain power
– High-quality MCT oil will turn into ketones within minutes, which provides your brain with energy.
– Ketones, unlike glucose, can cross the blood-brain barrier and be used as a fuel source for brain cells.
– This acts as a delivery system to help the THC/CBD break the blood-brain barrier asa well.
- Strengthens the gut
– MCT oil encourages positive bacteria growth as well as aids in the healing of the gut lining.
– If you develop holes in your intestines then you are at risk of having bacteria, toxins, or food particles escape through the holes and enter into your bloodstream, putting you at a higher risk for serious gastrointestinal (GI) disorders.
- Strong antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.